It's Casual

10:06 AM

Happy Friday, loves! Are you excited for the weekend? I sure am, especially because I *may* be attending a special event. Details for that coming soon *insert evil smile*

If you have been following my blog for a while, do you remember the Style File series? Essentially, it's a week in my wardrobe where I share looks that I wear pretty regularly. I keep it light too, with no photographer, no special lookbook setup (although I obviously adore lookbooks as well!). But here, it's just me, my phone, and a mirror. The last time I did a style file was back in 2014! I figured I should try and bring it back.

For today's style file, I'm keeping it super casual. Lately I've been super into casual looks, especially with these denim joggers.



The material on these are really nice, they feel much more expensive than they are. I believe they're around $20 at Target and they are a steal. 

Top: Discovery
Joggers: Target
Chucks: Discovery

What's interesting is when I first bought the joggers, I didn't really wear them much. I liked them when I tried them on in the store, but then when I got home, I was stuck as to how I'd style them. Clearly I got over that. 

This next look is a bit more dressy, but still very casual. 

Sweater: H&M
Jeans: Forever 21
Shoes: Forever 21
Necklace: Discovery
Belt: Thrifted

I love this sweater from H&M. I got it a couple seasons ago and it's still clutch. I throw it on when I want to look put together, but still super comfy.


Also, how cute are these shoes from Forever 21? I have to give a disclaimer though: they are not comfortable. Not in the least. If you plan on doing a lot of walking while wearing these...choose a different pair of shoes lol. But, if you're the kind of gal who likes to sacrifice comfort for fashion, I highly recommend these! They are super cute.

Last but not least is of course, another crop top outfit. What's funny is I wore this top in 2014 in the last Style File series lol! Clearly, this top is a staple in my closet and I love it so much!

*Info coming soon :)
There's a special look book post coming out with this outfit though, so this is just a little sneak peak. I'll list details for this outfit in that post, so stay tuned!

That's it! Hope you enjoy the weekend and I'll see you soon!

xoxo,
Pam

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Copyright © 2024 Unapologetically Pam. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.