Unboxing: Urbane Boutique

4:59 PM


Back in December, I had the privilege to attend "The Women's Edit," which was an event hosted by Urbane Boutique in partnership with PRSVR here in Chicago. Urbane Boutique, founded by the lovely, multifaceted entrepreneur Carlisha Hartzog, is a lifestyle brand that focuses on women's ready-to-wear, leather goods, and travel accessories. PRSVR is a lifestyle brand that caters to men, with impeccable urban style. The pairing of these two brands at the PRSVR flagship location was a match made in heaven! There were mimosas, manicures, and massages. And the clothes were to DIE for. I snapchatted the entire night there (are you following me on Snapchat? If not, you're missing out!)

I received a few goodies that I could not wait to do an unboxing post for!


First, how adorable is this packaging? Seriously?!


This canteen and makeup bag were right on time, as I was in need of both LOL.


This glossy, sleek canteen is called a "corkcicle" and it has triple insulation and a vacuum seal! It can hold up to 16 oz. and keeps beverages cold for up to 25 hours, and hot for 12. I just LOVE that so much! I drink a lot of water and a lot of coffee. This will be perfect for both! You can pick this baby up in this gloss pink color, or brushed copper, brushed steel, gloss white, gloss turquoise, or brushed spider red.


The makeup bag is the perfect size and included a few travel goodies. Plus there is a pack of static nails, which I've never used before, but I'm excited to try! Apparently these last for up to 18 days, so I'll report back to let you know how I get along with them.

In addition to these lifestyle items, Urbane has a beautiful arrangement of women's clothing items. I'm currently lusting after this dope trench.

Also, as mentioned PRSVR also has some bomb men's clothing. I've been eyeing this jacket for bae.


Once again, a HUGE thanks to Carlisha and the Urbane Boutique team and PRSVR for hosting us. I'm looking forward to seeing more from these dope brands ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Copyright © 2024 Unapologetically Pam. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.